Tuesday, November 17, 2015

MODEL ROMAN HEART III


I never thought I would reach five years to be posting a blog ... the truth is tough work, because, as you know, we should try to make time to do it and when you have a lot of work that later, when you arrive home not want or turn on a computer ...

I wanted to expose this gallery one of my favorites, as a celebration of starting to post the blog "The page of Pakito" since five years I started blogging today ... I do it for pleasure, to share my files I've been collecting through the years and that I have saved, and selecting everything personally, to my taste, no one tells me that do not put, nor anyone suggest me something I do not like ... the truth, so I feel very comfortable ... at first, had almost no visits ... passing the time, obviously, visits increased and thus content increased, until someone I began to write e-mails, commenting that he liked what he exposed ... in several occasions, I left the blog, I left standing, once the reason is fatigue and weariness, the other times, I had exhausted the space that housed the entire blog ... at the time I was standing, there were several that I wrote comments on one of those, I was asked to continue publishing more galleries, with this essence that characterizes me, mainly by good taste.

Then, over 3 years ago, I decided to create another account, to create another blog like the one was posting, following ... on the blog "The page Pakito" posteaba 10 galleries week, I had to think if I continued by what he was doing, or do as a man of the day ... we know that the week is 7 days, so if one day to not stuck me again fast space and lengthen the time the blog ... Now the question is would it be called, I did not know whether to call the same one that adding "gay" and "2" (The Page Gay Pakito 2), but ... as are independent galleries each, so I decided to call "The Album Gay Pakito" since the idea is as if gathering in a physical album, when I put pictures, I'll show and how come pure male obviously would have to say "Gay", as the "La Page ..." and nothing more, not given the idea that it was gay-themed ...

And when I was posting the blog: "The Album ...", visits increased more and more ... on several occasions, wanted to stop and abandon the project ... but ... there was something that motivated me to go ahead and that is the engine of this blog: the visitors, fans, followers ... who kept visiting ... So I thank each of you who are on the lookout for this blog, visiting the daily news, they accept what I explain, as I said, with my essence, with good taste that characterizes me ... some make me positive feedback, praise, congratulations, rarely negative reviews ... but they even do them if ... well, thank you all for your loyalty, I wish I could physically hug each of you my Followers ... all I can say is that I send a big hug to all of you ...!

Almost 3 years ago, I was assigned more space to Blog "The page of Pakito" so I decided to continue it as he had done, only that there expose discarded, those who have fewer photos, models that do not get naked, comics gay, homoerotic stories, and other things, so the blog, still is here to stay ...

And within 5 years of starting, never I never thought, I never imagined that there would be two significant historical event for us: one, the iconic gay bar, the Stonewall Inn was named historical monument, since that's where historic raid was in 1969, so they began to raise the voices for our rights as homosexuals, so this venue located in New York, will not be demolished, nor remodeled. The other event, which is already the known most, is the legalization of gay marriage, first here in this country Mexico, then in the United States ... so yes there is reason to keep raising our rainbow flag and shout our victory to 4 winds ....

You see I put the banner warning that I meet 5 years post the blog page ... So if you are curious to see which is the first portfolio that I set as a blogger, Dale click this box and redirects the first gallery page that I have outlined.

Greetings and thanks again for your preference, above all, his faithfulness ...

PAKO RAYAS



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment