Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sexy Hulk Guys Photos Bodybuilding Male ModelsSet V

Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks
Sexy Hulk Guys Photos Bodybuilding Male ModelsSet V
This is A Way Of Life by Ian D, who will tell you why he love bodybuilding. "Bodybuilding is one of the best things that you can do for yourself. I had lifted weights off and on since early in high school until I decided at the age of 26 to get serious about it. I started lifting in April of 2002 and since then I have gone from a skinny and bony 193 to a lean and muscular 215 at a height of 6'5". In a short 8 months I was able to put on 22 pounds of muscle and improve my life immeasurably in the process. Bodybuilding has given me more discipline. I don't drink nearly as much as I used to and I eat a lot better. It's given me much better health. I don't get sick nearly as much as I did in the past. It's made me much more confident in my ability to handle problems and life in general. Little things don't bother me anymore. I can't forget to mention the added sex appeal. Women now look twice at my body. What an unbelievable feeling! I became a personal trainer and now I spread the gospel whenever I can.
One thing that I have noticed since I got into shape is that everybody wants a good body. The problem is that there is so much misinformation out there that people that don't have the right knowledge as to how to get in shape get frustrated when they don't see results and give up. I can't tell you how many people I have motivated to get into the gym once they saw the new me. Bodybuilding.com is a great site and I want to thank everyone who writes articles for the knowledge and inspiration. Good luck to everybody."
click thumbnails to enlarge pictures
Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks
Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks Best Male Bodybuilders - Big Monster Hunks

No comments:

Post a Comment