Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Like Cuddling and Laying On Men's Hairy Chest

Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Like Cuddling and Laying On Men's Hairy Chest
Nice hairy body guys of my collection

HOT AS HELL!! Lookin' up at it and then the CLOSEUP of the nipples...what a turn-on is RIGHT!! OH HELL YEAH!! Absolutely love the fur - LOVE to see the forests preserved with all the clear-cutting going on these days. Hope you guys might like this hairy chest blog post - the guy's a different body type. Love the close up of the hairy chest, feel so close to all that hair, so hot! I love a hairy chest. When you take the plunge after your fourth date and unpeel your new man from his Gap outfit and throw him to the floor of your badly repainted flat, it is always wonderful to find a hairy chest beneath the cheap and unfashionable clothing. It is like winning the petting lottery. Most b*tches like cuddling and laying on a man's hairy chest. The last heyday of hair for men was the Seventies, when Bodie and Doyle of The Professionals strutted across the television screen like bears in brogues and men wore their shirts slashed to the waist.
But for the past 20 years, fashion has been a sad and hairless desert. I have watched Daniel Craig and David Beckham ponce around with their plaster of Paris smooth chests in boy skirts, waiting for me to drool on them. Well I don't. And I never will. So I am happy at the return of hair. Clive Owen of Sin City and Hugh Jackman of X-Men have both been spotted with fantastic chest hair and I am thrilled.
click thumbnails to enlarge pictures
Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Like Cuddling and Laying On Men's Hairy Chest Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies
  Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies 
Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Like Cuddling and Laying On Men's Hairy Chest Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies Like Cuddling and Laying On Men's Hairy Chest Hot Hairy Chested Hunks - Sexy Eyes Sexy Bodies
Feminist or not, I scream it from the rooftops - give me hair! Why do I love hairy chests, you may ask? Why do I like the animal look with my dinner? Is it because I also love soft furnishings, and to discover that I have not only a new boyfriend but also a new rug, and if I am very lucky, a throw as well, means my John Lewis scatter cushion bill will be smaller for the duration of the relationship? I think that is partly true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment