Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rana Daggubati Body Workouts And Diet Plan

RANA DAGGUBATI SOUTH INDIAN ACTOR

Rana Daggubati Actor

Name :- Rana Daggubati
Birthday :- the December 14, 1984
Marital Status :- Single
Height :- 6.3 in

Awards :-His first Telugu film " Leader " has earned him the Filmfare Award for best male CineMAA price for Best Male Debut Award .

 " Dum Maaro Dum ", which marked his debut Bollywood him the Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut won.                                                      

 RANA DAGGUBATIS BIOGRAPHY 

Rana Daggubati
Rising from six feet three inches tall with sprawling shoulders 45 inches , actor Rana Daggubati weighs 95 kg and betrays no trace of body fat.

Born in Chennai Telugu movie producer Daggubati Suresh Babu and mother Lakshmi Daggubati Rana completed his secondary education at Vengal Rao Nagar in Hyderabad.

Born into a family of actors, it was natural for him to take acting as her career.

Actors Daggubati Venkatesh , Akkineni Nagarjuna , Naga Chaitanya Akkineni , Amala , Sumanth and sushanth his relatives.

Rana Daggubati was now popular actors Ram Charan Teja and Allu Shirish Konidala his classmates.

RANA DAGGUBATI WORKOUT PLAN 

Bodybuilding competition in Hyderabad, I met Laxman , a 25 -year-old Mr India silver medalist and asked him to be my personal trainer.
He's been seven months he worked on my body. He always travels with me and have him around fuels my drive to work harder.
To put it bluntly , my laziness is supported. Wherever we are , there is another key to my room .
He is ready to crack the whip if I loosen and it sits on my back when I am struggling to do pushups .
Power to work outs , it helped me to understand what is good for me.

Rana Daggubati Body Workouts

It's been seven months since I plunged into obscene amounts of training. I hit the gym twice a day .
I get up at 6:00 .
For the next 40 minutes on an empty stomach , I swing into a routine of ab punish and about 30 minutes of strength training exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups and rigorous training.
For evening workouts , I'm working on both sides of the body, a big and a small muscle , like, say , chest and triceps. I lift crazy weight and not take any breaks while I am.

RANA DAGGUBATI DIET PLAN 

Rana Daggubati said his diet has turned as strict as I only had three cheat meals and alcohol twice  once in the New Year and once in Macau.
After driving the morning session , my breakfast is a matter of heavy carbs  a big bowl of oatmeal with nuts and five slices of brown bread, eight egg whites with vegetables and a little watermelon or papaya .
At 11 am I have a protein shake and fruit . The breakfast is quite heavy .
I love fish and protein goes my body, I have a lot of it with the greens. Around 4:00 pm , I have a light snack and around 6:00 pm , I have four slices of brown bread and four bananas before leaving for my second workout.
Dinner, usually 9:00 , is loaded with protein that the body goes into repair mode at night.
I was on a strict diet for six days a week and on my "cheat" I pig.
Even if I lost 20 kg and I looked like I was not even muscular or ripped .

RANA DAGGUBATI FITNESS MANTRA 

You must understand that your body structure is not like anyone else.
For example, I stopped lifting heavy weights for shoulders for four months now , because they grow much more than any other body part.
This is my body type is . Ultimately , staying in shape of the ship is to understand your body and do what is right for you.

Rana Daggubati Diet

Whether postures get up and sit in or just your breathing , fitness makes you aware of your personality and you disciplines.
Making it a part of your daily routine is a way to live the best life possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment